Friday, July 31

Did Michael produce an 'ode to drug addiction in 1994'

SHOCKING evidence of DRUG ADDICTION
Michael Could Have Lost leg - remember the infamous 'spider bite excuse' when he was on crutches

What does this show? Our MJ was hurting... I have known people who suffer like this who are heroin addicts, this sort of thing is common in people addicted to street drugs who don't know good injection practises (if there is such a thing) It could be cellulitus/Vein damage or possible necrosis(dying tissue which spreads) due to poor injection habits where drugs have missed veins and damaged tissue or hit arteries and killed tissue forever. It could also be the result of a blood clot, caused by injecting too many drugs in the wrong places.

I am speechless - whoever knew about his and didn't try to get him into rehab is going to do time, or should do in my opinion I can barely look.
Michael would have been on crutches and any fan will kow they were two periods when MJ used crutches and appeared to be in extreme pain.
But more pain means : more Painkillers and more drugs and that means more problems with legs, injection sites
.... oh my poor baby michael I miss you

Diary entry....
Cigarettes:
10+ And believe me I hate... 'hate' myself, using an extremely Strong anti-stain toothpaste as I would die if I had yellow teeth. Now that I'm over illegal drugs well and truly I may get my teeth 'done' as they say in states, whitened, polished etc...
Weight: 8stone 1 (Back on yogurts and bread diet)
Prescribed drugs administered: 50mg diazepam, ensure plus, 20mg peroxatine
Colour of the day: Depression lasted into yesterday, feeling more manic today
How bad does it hurt on a scale of 1 to 10: 5

There's just so much going on in my life at the moment and my mental health is definitely fluctuating daily. Sometimes I feel on the edge of feeling suicidal but luckily haven't had any thoughts to carry out... and other times I feel calm, I wish I could feel calm but a recent issue I can't really mention has left me a nervous wreck

On top of that and far more important is Michael's death and the tedious process of slowly extracting the teeth, I mean TRUTH about the Demerol, the Diprivan, the hangers on, the fourth son.
But one thing is for sure I (with my own addiction problems over the years) knew Michael has been using Valium and probably an opiate aswell (demerol, most likely) since 1993 sporadically however and not continuously as the press have speculated on and off.

So today I leave you with my final thoughts on the Track some say Michael predicted his own death in, Morphine


Morphine is a definite recommendation from me with an industrial beet and banging bass, layered with vocals that Michael spits out with anger. It's written from the drugs point of view 'Trust in me', says the liquid in the needle, 'put all your trust in ME' until it taunts the user: 'your doin' morphine!' It's the 2nd track from the 1997 #1 album Blood On The Dance Floor (History in the mix) and with sales totalling 6million: it holds the Guinness world record for 'the largest selling remix album' More and more More chilling is the middle 'theme' of the song which contrasts the harder lyrics of the verse "Demerol" is named specifically as his drug of choice. Like Nancy Sinatra in a song about the same narcotic, "Some Velvet Morning," Jackson sings seductively- from the point of view of the drug itself. "Close your eyes and drift away," he intones sweetly. Then he chants, "Demerol, Demerol," referring to the opiate that Elizabeth Taylor used to take regularly for headaches and that Jackson was reported in court papers to have been addicted to.

The haunting track appears to be Michael's first lyrical take on the subject of drug addiction and eerily seems to foreshadow the King Of Pop's death. It kicks off with an assaulting beat and the lyrics
"He got flat (flack?) baby,
Kick in the back baby
A heart attack baby ; I need your body."


But a verse about morphine substitute Demerol is particularly notable after rumors of Michael's longtime drug abuse and reports that Jackson was injected with the painkiller just before his death.

Relax
This won't hurt you
Before I put it in
Close your eyes and count to ten
Don't cry
I won't convert you
There's no need to dismay
Close your eyes and drift away

Demerol
Demerol
Oh God he's taking demerol
Demerol
Demerol
Oh God he's taking demerol

He's tried
Hard to convince her
To be over what he had
Today he wants it twice as bad
Don't cry
I won't resent you
Yesterday you had his trust
Today he's taking twice as much


Michael Jackson - 1958 - 2009

Ps. Do his kids a favour and buy his albums (lol) No seriously- lets say 4 each


NATURAL HIGH! in 1996 at the WORLD MUSIC AWARDS - he got 5 awards!